After our Introductory Call, we will send you our confidential Estate Planning Information Packet, which includes:
- Basic information about estate & asset protection planning and our firm;
- The date and time of your Estate Planning Visit;
- Directions to our office;
- A confidential New Client Questionnaire for you to fill out; and
- A list of requested documents for you to bring to the Estate Planning Visit.
Our goal is to gather your estate (namely, a completed New Client Questionnaire and the requested documents) by the Thursday preceding our Estate Planning Visit together.
Once we have gathered your estate, our team will perform a professional review of your family and estate information to prepare for our scheduled Estate Planning Visit. We organize all of the information to be accessible to you, other team members at our firm, and often your other professional advisors.
If you need more time to gather your estate than you originally anticipated, please contact our Client Resource Coordinator at your earliest convenience to schedule an alternative time for our Estate Planning Visit together. We strive to keep our calendars as open as possible for our family of clients.