After our Introductory Call, we will send you our confidential Estate & Asset Protection Planning Information Packet, which includes:
1) Basic information about Estate & Asset Protection Planning;
2) Information about The Grupp Law Firm, PLLC, our experience, processes, and people;
3) The date, time, and location of our Estate & Asset Protection Planning Visit;
4) A confidential New Client Questionnaire for you to fill out; and
5) A list of requested documents for you to provide in order to facilitate our Professional Evaluation.
You may either arrange to return these items to our office physically, by delivery, or upload them in a secure document portal.
Our goal in this phase is to gather your estate (namely, a completed New Client Questionnaire and the requested documents) with enough time to conduct our Professional Evaluation prior to our scheduled Estate & Asset Protection Planning Visit.
(Please Note: As a mutual courtesy, if you provide #3 & #4 above at least two business days prior to our Estate & Asset Protection Planning Visit, it will be our pleasure to waive our separate fee for our initial consultation. We offer this because prior preparation on both of our parts assists us to come prepared for a productive Estate & Asset Protection Planning Visit.)
If you need more time to Gather your Estate than originally anticipated, please contact our Client Resource Coordinator at your earliest convenience and our team will endeavor to accommodate you with an alternative time for our Estate & Asset Protection Planning Visit. We strive to keep our calendars as open as possible for our family of clients.